Selling Cape Cod Real Estate
The oldCape Sotheby's International Realty sales staff unites strong local market knowledge and professional experience with the coveted Sotheby's International Realty® brand to deliver optimum results to its sales clients.
Using both traditional and technology-driven techniques to market Cape Cod real estate, oldCape Sotheby's International Realty professionals are proven leaders in representing distinctive properties, regardless of price range. The common denominator of property represented by oldCape Sotheby's International Realty is not a particular price range but rather their distinctive character.
Experienced in selling homes, beach cottages, waterfront estates, resort condominiums and land in Orleans, East Orleans, Brewster, Chatham, Dennis, Harwich, Harwich Port, Eastham, Wellfleet and Truro, oldCape Sotheby's International Realty sales agents employ well-honed property sales and marketing skills to secure qualified buyers within efficient time frames and close the deal at terms favorable to the seller-client.
We offer exclusive seller-agency representation, which affords the seller:
- Thorough comparative property market analysis
- Fiduciary obligation of the agent to seller
- Complete support services from listing through closing
- Proactive property marketing using both traditional and technology-driven techniques
- Assistance with property "staging"
- Advocacy and advice
- Expert transaction negotiation and contract provisions to protect seller's interests
In addition, the coveted Sotheby's International Realty® affiliation brings added value to the company's seller-clients through a variety of tools and resources. These include comprehensive brand marketing; selective property advertising in publications that reach connoisseurs of life such as Architectural Digest, Robb Report, and House Beautiful; access to one of the world's most visited luxury real estate Web sites (sothebysrealty.com); and a cooperative advertising program supported by the Sotheby's International Realty® brand.
To learn more about oldCape Sotheby's International Realty sales services and available property:
- Call us at 508-255-6000 in Orleans, 508-896-5000 in Brewster, or at 508-432-6100 in Harwich Port to schedule an appointment.