Buying Cape Cod real estate
Collectively, the oldCape Sotheby's International Realty sales team has hundreds of years of experience living and working on Cape Cod. Our real estate sales agents reside in its towns and villages, bike its back roads, paddle its creeks, sail its rivers and ocean and cruise the bays of Orleans, East Orleans, Brewster, Chatham, Harwich, Harwich Port, Eastham, Wellfleet, and Truro. To the oldCape Sotheby's International Realty team, Cape Cod is, simply put, "our backyard."
For the buyer seeking real estate of distinction, the oldCape Sotheby's International Realty sales agent serves as guide to a truly spectacular part of the world. Deep local market knowledge, cutting-edge technology, best business practices, and the Sotheby's International Realty® affiliation equip the oldCape Sotheby's International Realty agent to help buyers—from around the world or around the corner—secure a year-round home, investment property, retirement cottage, vacation get-away, condominium, or land on Cape Cod.
We offer our clients exclusive buyer-agency representation, which affords the client:
- Undivided Loyalty
- Advocacy and Advice
- Expert Negotiating Skills
- Contract Provisions to Protect Buyer's Interests
- Property Valuation Assistance
oldCape Sotheby's International Realty is a leader in providing superior real estate services to buyers worldwide seeking Cape Cod property of distinction.
To learn more about buying Cape Cod real estate through oldCape Sotheby's International Realty:
- Email simple property search criteria to be assisted by a real estate sales agent
- Meet our real estate agents online.
- Stop by our offices at 6 Route 6A in Orleans, 2404 Main Street (Route 6A) in Brewster, or 587 Route 28 in Harwich Port.
- Search Cape Cod Real Estate and browse all property listings on Cape Cod.
- Sign up for our MLS E-Mail Alert service that notifies the buyer when new or price-reduced property of interest come to market.
The oldCape Sotheby's International Realty real estate sales team strives to make each client's dream of owning property on Cape Cod a reality.